Our Wetherill Park based company is seeking to employ an apprentice boilermaker. We are a well-established growing company who offer a friendly work environment and competitive remuneration for the right people with packages to suit your requirements.
We are seeking an apprentice boilermaker to assist in the installation and service work to be completed on Tail Lifts, and other Material Handling equipment.
We are seeking people with the following attributes:
- Good communication skills – written & oral
- Good interpersonal skills for working with colleagues
- Minimum education level attained - School certificate
- Team player
- Drivers licence
- Forklift licence
Some of your duties will include:
- Provide Installation and Service of Tailgates, Docks, Cranes & Bailers
- Welding and fabrication
- Responsibility to keep general workshop tidy
- Undertake in-house repairs & services if required.
Other duties as directed by Coordinator/Supervisor from time to time