Are you self-motivated, dedicated and have completed an Automotive Pre-Apprenticeship?
Are you passionate about the automotive industry and looking to take your career to the next level?
Well look no further, we have the perfect role for YOU!
Copy and paste this link into your browser and upload required information to Apply - https://bit.ly/3C7XDC5
Melville Volkswagen have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Light Vehicle Mechanic to develop a rewarding career by joining our highly respected and successful Service team.
As an industry leading Volkswagen dealership, we are committed to developing our Apprentices to the highest standards. We are renowned and fully committed to providing you the best working environment with dedicated ongoing training and mentoring programs, allowing you the opportunity to become the best Technician you can be!
- Demonstrate a genuine interest in the automotive industry
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary quality service
- Excellent communication skills and ability to provide excellent customer service
- Reliable, conscientious, adaptable and customer focused
- Mature and punctual with a strong work ethic
- Completion of Certificate II in Automotive Servicing Technology (Light Vehicle) preferred!
What's in it for YOU?
- Fantastic long term career opportunity with an expanding automotive group
- Gain a nationally recognised qualification
- A supportive and safe working environment
- Ongoing training, mentoring and development programs
- Friendly and supportive company culture and management team
- Work with IDOM Automotive Group; one of the largest automotive groups in the world!
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and join an employer known for outstanding working conditions and culture, copy and paste this link into your browser and upload required information - https://bit.ly/3C7XDC5
*You must have relevant qualifications & experience to be considered for this position. We will only be contacting those who match the criteria.
Please note: IDOM Automotive Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer that embraces and values equality, cultural diversity and inclusion. All shortlisted applicants will be required to undertake a pre-employment checks including police and medical checks.
Applications close: 05/11/2021
Please note all initial communication will be with Apprenticeship Support Australia.