Are you passionate about cars? Do you want to kick start your career? An exciting opportunity has become available for an Automotive Body Repair Technology Trainee to join our team at our Malaga store!
Tint a Car has been supplying Australians with all their tinting needs for almost 50 years. Our growing business is expanding the team. We are currently looking for a positive, organised, and motivated trainee to join our team and undertake an Automotive Body Repair Technology Traineeship at our Malaga store.
The successful applicant must be confident, motivated, have a strong work ethic with a creative eye for detail, and committed to maintaining the highest quality of service to our valued customers. In addition, committed to the completion of the Automotive Body Repair Technology Certificate as apart of this traineeship.
REQUIREMENTS & EXPECTATIONS
- Demonstrate a genuine interest in the industry
- Work well in a team environment
- Trustworthy, reliable, and punctual
- Flexible can-do attitude
- Posses a clean manual drivers’ license or proactively working towards getting one
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- A sense of humour will also be appreciated
The job involves progression through;
- Car detailing
- Paint correction
- Auto part removal/replacement
- Tint application in automotive, commercial and residential contexts
- Application of custom vehicle wraps, paint protection film and
- Development of product knowledge and customer support strategies
What we can offer you:
- Longer-term career prospects exist for the right person
- Comprehensive on-the-job training
- Accessible public transportation (bus) at their doorsteps
- Great company culture with exceptional people
Our team works hard, has a strong work ethic, is customer service focused to produce the best quality possible on all products, including Home and Car Window Tinting, Vehicle Wrapping, and Paint Protection Film.
If you would like to work at a high standard and learn from some of the industry’s best, then we want to talk to you.
How to Apply:
Apply here: https://bit.ly/3dnvxI3
For your application to be considered, and please upload:
- A cover letter - one (1) page maximum
- An up-to-date CV/Resume
Applications close: 20/04/2021
Please Note: All initial communication will be through Apprenticeship Support Australia