The focus for the Apprentice Spare Parts Interpreter role is to assist the senior parts interpreter team to provide customer service to our clientele in identifying spare parts and processing parts sales.
Our organisation is looking for the right talent who is excited to start or complete their apprenticeship within a highly skilled and busy European vehicle parts warehouse.
All of the training and facilities required for you to excel and hone your skills as a parts interpreter are at your disposal.
Duties will include, but not be limited to;
- Completing receipting and checking of parts deliveries as directed by Warehouse Supervisor
- Maintaining the parts department in a clean, tidy and secure manner
- Data entry into ERP system
- Interpretation of parts requests using part manuals and computer applications
- Ensure all enquires are dealt with in a timely and professional manner
- Responsible for assisting internal staff with spare parts support when required
- Assist in the warehouse as requested
- Ensuring all set policies and procedures are adhered to
- Providing exceptional support to customers over the phone regarding products, and identification of spare parts when required
- Assist with the general administration of the front office as required
- Liaise with and report to Supervisors and Managers as required
- Carry out general duties from time to time as requested
- Any other task as requested by the General Manager