Are you a hard worker, keen to learn and prepared to commit to an Apprenticeship?
It’s a great way to gain a nationally recognised qualification while earning a wage!
Earn and learn - you'll get on-the-job training whilst completing your Certificate III in Signs & Graphics.
Our client is looking for someone who is energetic, responsible and committed to join their team. The role requires someone who possesses the following attributes:
- Must have a flair for design - experience with Adobe Illustrator highly valued.
- Must be good working with your hands such as using power tools, working on cars or fixing stuff.
- Must be able to undertake physical manual labour.
- Must be a team player with a willingness to learn
- Must have a good work ethic & positive can-do attitude.
- Must be reliable and punctual
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Please note this vacancy is advertised by Apprenticeship Support Australia on behalf of an external employer. The recruitment process is managed by the employer and you may only be contacted by them if they choose to progress your application.