· Follow drawings for the wiring of various panels
· Point to Point check of the completed wiring and testing
· Raise any wiring and fitting issue to the team leader and/or Workshop manager
· Keep tight communication with team leader and workshop manager to update job status, reports issues, and inform them about any expected delay
· Follow quality workshop procedures
· Coordinate with Workshop Manager for all Workshop related issues including processes and standards
· Maintain the Workshop Area in a clean, organised and safe operational condition
· Maintain a clean and safe working area with common sense worksafe practices
· Identify un-safe work practices and immediately notify workshop manager
· Comply with company’s published quality procedures and policy and ensure that they are effectively implemented, (including Risk and Opportunity also (NCR) non-conforming product)
· Ensure protective shoes & clothing is worn at all times.
· Clock in and out of appropriate Jobs and record performed tasks
· Abide by company working hours and arrive in time
· Make a contribution to the workplace by being punctual, interested, follow instructions, ask for assistance, and follow requests from Directors and/or Management whilst adhering to workplace policies and procedures, such as safe work practices.
· The duties and responsibilities associated with this position may be varied from time to time