As an apprentice with us:
- You will follow a financially supported and structured training pathway to complete your Certificate III in Electrotechnology
- You will receive on the job coaching, mentorship and support
- Being outside is your office!
- You are tasked with challenging and 'hands on' work every single day
- You will contribute to meaningful work for the Canberra community
- You will be provided with opportunities in the business following completion of the apprenticeship program
What a day in the life of an Electrical Fitter looks like:
- Performing substation maintenance
- Building substations to support new infrastructure around Canberra
- Connecting new customers with power
- Re-connecting power to existing customers
We boast a positive safety culture that encourages and inspires because the work we do matters to thousands of Canberrans. We have skilled teams of qualified tradespeople who are passionate about powering our community.
We need our workforce to be as diverse and engaged as the communities we serve, so Evoenergy is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values diversity and inclusion. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people with disabilities, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and all ages.
We also have a strong focus on gender balance within the organisation and encourage women to apply.