As an apprentice Cabinet Maker, you will finish your higher-learning journey equipped with practical skills and a formal education. This powerful combination of theoretical and hands-on experience is prized by employers across many industries and professions.
It’s a great way to gain a nationally recognised qualification while earning a wage!
In 2006, MadeCo was established with a single purpose; to provide a service that would streamline the workflow for cabinet makers, freeing up valuable time and providing a better work-life balance.
- MadeCo Australia is regarded as an industry leader who sets the benchmark within our industry.
- MadeCo Australia is a wholesale manufacturer of kitchens and other cabinetry for residential and commercial building projects.
- We specialise in delivering projects to the trade which are fully assembled, or alternatively, in our custom pre-packaged format “Ready-to-Assemble” at site.
- At MadeCo, we have a saying, “Work-Life, Made Easy”. We live this each day with our focus on Community, Sustainability, Innovation and Customer Experience.
- We believe in work-life balance which is why we have shorter days on a Friday finishing at lunch time.
MadeCo is looking for someone who is energetic, responsible and committed to joining their team. The role requires someone who possesses the following attributes:
- Must be a team player
- Must have a good work ethic
- Positive can-do attitude
- Must be reliable and punctual
- A willingness to learn
If this sounds like you, apply now!