Apprentice Chef Essentials:
You will work closely alongside the head chef and managers of the food and beverage team to ensure the solid food reputation that has been developed will continue into the future. You will have passion and flare and use this to your advantage to help create seasonal menus using local ingredients.
- Have some experience within a fast paced, high-pressure environment.
- Be able to work within our high performing team
- Display a punctual, professional and reliable character
- Demonstrate flexibility, organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Working alongside our Head Chef and Cafe Manager to ensure extraordinary Food and Service.
- Planning and organisational skills
- Meticulous adherence to food safety regulations
- Assist Head Chef with Menu / recipe development, budgeting and implementation
- Assist Head Chef to maintain kitchen presentation and asset management.
- Have the ability to work well within a team.
- Punctuality and impeccable personal presentation.
- The ability to maintain a high level of product while under pressure.
- The ability to support the head chef in costing and developing menus.
- The ability to follow WHS protocols.