Mayjoe Haven Kennels is a growing family owned & operated business situated on a property 10 minutes outside of Nagambie. Our business's main focus is breeding show quality pedigree Chihuahuas, Labradors & Golden Retrievers with Pet Grooming services also available.
Occasionally, we present our quality bred dogs at Dog shows throughout Victoria. As our business has now branched out, we are excited to announce that we now offer Boarding Kennel services for dogs, cats, birds & other family loved pets which is why we now have 1 to 2 full time employment opportunities available for the right candidates.
Job role/requirement Key Points:
- Immediate start if possible.
- No experience required
- Award wages – Hourly rate
- Full time permanent - Long term employment opportunity
- Our main animal care is with Cats & Dogs all breeds great & small.
- Ongoing training & support will be provided
- Must be compassionate with animals especially Dogs & Cats
- Have reliable transport
- Physically fit or willing to work and learn
- Hands on job in an outdoors environment working in all weather conditions
- Be aware there is a large amount of physical work involved and the job is not just playing with animals
- Effectively carry out day to day procedures (but not limited to) throughout the breeding & boarding kennels. E.g. cleaning, feeding, grooming, exercising, playing & reporting to Operations Manager. Other duties will be required to assist in the effectiveness & smooth running of the business.
- Must be able to take directions & have initiative
- Hours vary Mon-Sun 8am to 530pm totalling 38 hours per week with weekend work
- Have a passion for the job at hand to learn new skills and hands on experience
- We provide a high-quality care & maintenance to all animals & pets that come into our care
- Taking care of our customer’s beloved pet with professional care, safety & hygiene is our number one priority.
- Please do not apply if you have a phobia or fear of dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, or guinea pigs.
- Interesting & diverse role
- We offer a wide range of animals to work with to gain your skills & knowledge as time progresses.
- Career opportunity to the right candidate to progress towards Assistant Operational Manager
In conclusion, we are looking for someone to join our team and undertake a certificate III in Companion Animal Services.
- A candidate that does not hold a higher qualification then Cert III Companion Animal Services
- Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted
- Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidate will need to have the availability to start around the 21/4/21
- Must be an Australian citizen
- Experience with animals not necessary
If there are any questions or clarification you may need please don’t hesitate to email me email@example.com with your query.