Wombat Housing Support Services Inc is one of the largest providers of housing support services to people in the Western Metro Region. It is a community-based organisation overseen by a Board.
Wombat is also the auspice for the Western Homelessness Networker, the LGBTI Homelessness and Family Violence Project, and the Continuing Care Living Skills Project.
The trainee administration officer is a created role which fits into the existing Administration Team. The current admin team provides high quality and efficient administrative systems and procedures, responsive reception services and business support for Wombat Housing Support Services at the organisations office in Melrose St, North Melbourne. The trainee administration officer role is intended to support existing office procedures as required.
The Admin Team have responsibility for a broad range of duties and tasks as described below. The trainee administration Officer will work as directed to assist with specified tasks such as:
- Assist with answering phones.
- Assist with website management.
- Deliver and monitor a service to clients.
- Design and produce forms and documents.
- Produce and update spreadsheets.
- Organise and implement workplace information.
- Data entry and reconciliation duties.
- Scanning, filing, and mailing duties.
- Other administration duties as required.
With the support of the Senior Administration Officer and as part of the Management Team, the Trainee Administration Officer will play a critical role in the smooth running of the organisation.
Wombat Housing and Support Service
Enquiries: Vivian Lau 03 8327 2222
Applications close at 9.00am on Monday 15th of March 2021.