Apprenticeship Careers Australia is the best apprentice and trainee company, so if you want to kick-start an epic career with a market leader, you can’t miss this opportunity!
Here at ACA, we currently have awesome opportunities for multiple Individual Support and Aged Care Trainees that are ready to launch their career off!
If you want to gain a qualification and at the same time get great work experience and paid a wage, look no further and join the team at Australia’s leading employer of trainees.
- Someone that wants to make a difference in the life of an individual requiring support?
- Has good availability?
- Someone who likes to work with other people in a team?
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Reliable, honest and trustworthy
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who likes organising things
As an Individual Support Trainee, you’ll be surrounded by an awesome crew to support you and become part of a large trainee community, plus get your practical experience working with one of our partner companies. Whilst gaining valuable work experience, you will be required to complete a Certificate III in Individual Support whilst studying at TAFE NSW or a private RTO.
Some Duties May Include:
- Implementing programs to support clients to develop skills and attributes
- Facilitate outings and other social activities
- Performing household tasks such as menu planning, cooking and serving meals, cleaning, shopping etc
- Providing companionship and support during daily activities
- Helping people to develop and maintain independence and safety in personal care, health care and much more
- Provide physical assistance
- Work as part of a great team
- You’ll do your training on the job
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Is an Australian or New Zealand citizen or Permanent Resident
- Willing to obtain or currently hold a First Aid Certificate (HLTAID003)
- Willing to obtain or currently hold a Provide CPR Certificate (HLTAID001)
- Willing to obtain or currently hold a Working with Vulnerable People Card
- Willing to obtain or currently hold a Driver’s Licence (Min P2 Licence) and have access to a vehicle
- The ability to obtain a Light Rigid License within 3 months of commencing employment
- Willing to undertake a National Police Check
- Fluent in both verbal and written English
- Must have or willing to have current 2020 Flu Vaccination (documentation must be presented)
What We Offer:
- Position: Support Worker (Study towards a Certificate 3 – Individual Support)
- Hours/Days: Monday – Friday (6.5hours a day)
- Pay Rate: S.C.H.A.D.S Award Level 2 - Above Award
- Location: Camden/Campbelltown
Commencement to start in November 2020.
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, contact our crew at firstname.lastname@example.org