Automotive Group Training (AGT) are looking for a candidate who would like to continue their Light Vehicle Mechanic Apprenticeship. Here at AGT we currently have two opportunities in Canterbury for a 1st Year Light Vehicle Mechanic Apprentice and a 3rd-4th Year candidate who is looking to finish their apprenticeship. Our host employer has been servicing cars, maintaining customer needs for many years and are a great opportunity for the suited candidate.
- 1st Year Light Vehicle Mechanic Apprenticeship in Canterbury
- 3rd-4th Year Light Vehicle Mechanic Apprenticeship in Canterbury
- Passionate about cars?
- Someone who likes to work in a team?
- Physically fit
- Friendly, easy to talk to and polite
- Motivated and eager to learn
- Someone who takes pride in everything you do
- A person with great attention to detail?
You’ll be surrounded by a fantastic crew to support you whilst you gain practical experience working on site with our automotive partner whilst completing a Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanics. At this busy workshop you will learn to do everything from logbook servicing to major transmission and engine overhauls on a broad variety of vehicles.
Some of the duties include:
- Servicing vehicles
- Test, repair and replace broken or defective vehicle parts
- Use and maintain tools and equipment specific to light vehicles
- Assist mechanics when necessary
- Repair and replace tyres
- Follow safe working practice
- Maintain clean and organised workshop
- Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Have current driver’s licence and vehicle
- Have a passion for the automotive industry
- Reliable and punctual
- Completed the first two years of an Automotive Apprenticeship or similar
Juniors are encouraged to apply!
Please state in your cover letter which position you are applying for!
For more information and a chat about this awesome opportunity, contact us at Info@apprenticeshipcareers.com.au