Are you eager to start or continue your career in hairdressing? Then look no further, we want you!
2nd Year Hairdressing Apprentice - Ref. No 953745
About the role:
Trenz hair North Perth - https://trenzhair.com.au/about/
In 1993, Trenz Hair and Tanning Salon was born in the heart of North Perth, offering quality haircuts and hair care services for men and women. Now, 20 years down Trenz have made the move to a bigger and better premise, and now proudly offering bronzing and tanning too. Ask anyone born in North Perth, Western Australia, and they’ll tell you it’s an area you’ll not want to leave
We are looking for a genuine, creative and motivated candidate with an eye for design for the position of Hair Stylist. Hair Stylist duties include consulting clients on hair styling options, describing the benefits of different hair care products, persuading clients to buy their retail products and staying updated on the latest hair trends and styling methods.
The selected candidate will be trained in various aspects of hairdressing such as:
Hair Stylist Responsibilities:
- Consulting with clients on stylistic options for their hair.
- Listening to client needs to determine their preferences.
- Describing different hair care products and their benefits.
- Shampooing, cutting, colouring and highlighting hair.
- Offering manicure, pedicure, waxing and facial services.
- Performing scalp treatments.
- Acting as salespersons to sell clients hair care retail products.
- Building a personal relationship with clients to ensure return visits.
- Adhering to salon safety and cleanliness standards.
- Managing bookings and welcoming clients into the store.
- Keeping updated on hairstyle trends and styling methods.
Hair Stylist Requirements:
- Experience in hairdressing or colouring desirable, but not essential
- Licensing from a cosmetology school.
- Proficiency with hot irons, curlers, and blow-dryers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal communication.
- Physical fit to work on feet all day.
- Creative mindset and a good eye for design.
· Free accommodation and Food (willing to relocate)
· Comprehensive on-the-job training
· Progression and development opportunities
· A great company culture with exceptional people
· Learn deserts, Main course & breakfast.
If you tick these boxes and would like the opportunity to commence a career in Hairdressing, apply now - https://bit.ly/3dR4xk8
Location: North Perth
Full-time: 8am – 5pm
Applications Close: 28/04/2021