Alliance SI is a leading electrical and communications cabling contracting company that has been designing, installing and managing quality electrical and telecommunications projects for 40 years. Our offices are located in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and we offer our services to a wide range of clients across Australia and Internationally.
Use the link to find out more information at www.alliancesi.com.au
We have four core values that we adhere to; Excellence, Service, Integrity and Passion.
We were founded on the principle that if something is worth doing it is worth doing well; an attribute our people live every day.
Our passion is in assisting customers to achieve success with absolutely reliable electrical and communications infrastructure on which they can run their business.
We commence every relationship with these values, and our customers have vindicated them with many re-engaging as their demands change or their business expands.
- Alliance SI offers an Electrical Apprenticeship (Cert III Electrotechnology) The apprenticeship requires you to complete on the job and off the job training, allowing you to put your theory training into real life situations.
- You will rotate across the areas of the Company to provide you with a broad your knowledge base and to enable you to determine which area you would prefer to specialise in.
- You will receive on the job training provided by qualified and highly skilled tradesman.
- A web based training log has been established to enable you to reflect on how you have put your theory based learning into practice.
- You will work as part of a Company where Safety is our overriding priority.
Contact us today if you are a highly motivated individual that wants to succeed within the Electrical and Communications industry and have completed your first year in Cert III Electrotechnology. You have good communication skills and have the ability to listen and ask questions. You are a team player who has a can do attitude and has excellent safety awareness.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading Company where we will provide you with an opportunity to develop skills and knowledge within the electrical and communications industry through the completion of on the job training and formal training provided by a registered training organisation. There is potential for growth personally and professionally, plus opportunities for continued career progression. You get paid to learn and receive a nationally recognised qualification once complete.
APPLY TODAY FOR AN AUGUST COMMENCEMENT!