About the role:
We are seeking two 2nd or 3rd Year Roof Plumbers to join our team. If you are seeking to recommence your apprenticeship due to the Covid-19 pandemic or are seeking a new employer, we want to hear from you. If you are a hard-working and highly motivated apprentice, apply now to join our team.
The successful candidate will:
· Possess a current driver’s licence and a reliable vehicle
· Be physically fit, able to lift and climb ladders
· Be punctual and reliable
· Be able to listen and take direction
· Ability to work independently and within a team
· White Card
· Working at Heights Card
The selected candidate will be trained in various aspects of Roof Plumbing. Your duties will include (but are not limited to);
· Installing tin roofing structures.
· Installing, repairing and maintaining gutters, downpipes and other drainage components
· Assessing damage and checking for signs of wear and tear such as cracking or leaks.
· Dissembling and assembling values, pipes and fittings.
Applications close: 29/05/2020
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Please Note: All initial communication will be through Apprenticeship Support Australia