Evoke are HIRING! 2nd, 3rd & 4th year Apprentice Landscapers.
An exciting opportunity exists to join Albury/Wodonga’s fastest growing landscaping business.
If you are looking for a challenging role and a fresh start with a company that values the contribution you make and invests in your development, then this role could be perfect for you… if you’ve got what it takes!
Here’s why working with us will be the best career move you ever make:
- Opportunity to build some of Albury/Wodonga’s finest landscapes.
- Uniform provided
- A paid day off for your birthday
- Beers, barbeques and lots of fun – you’ll need a sense of humour!
- A boss who looks after you
Here’s what we need from you:
- A keen learner, energetic and love to work outdoors.
- Hold a current driver’s licence
- Honest, trustworthy and reliable.
- Take pride in your work and go the extra mile to make sure the job is top notch.
- Great people skills both with fellow workmates and clients.
Check out the cool stuff we do at www.evokelandscaping.com.au
If you think you’ve got what it takes, then apply now via email with a copy of your CV and brief covering letter telling us why you are the right person for the job. Please email it through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only people with the right to work in this country may apply for this position.
Applications close 29th January 2021.