An exciting opportunity is available for an enthusiastic 1st Year Apprentice to work in the kitchen of a fun and vibrant restaurant in Mudgee. It is a Part-Time position with the possibility to go Full-Time for the right person.
You will learn from skilled tradespeople, who are passionate about the Commercial Cookery Industry.
Kitchens are lively places, where there are on-going deadlines and demands. You’ll need to be able to think on your feet and plan ahead, while maintaining a positive and up-beat attitude. You will be supported while you learn the ropes of a commercial cookery kitchen.
As an integral member of the team, reliability and communication skills are a must.
This is an opportunity to grow and gain valuable knowledge towards a rewarding career in commercial cookery.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
- Exceptional grooming and presentation standards
- Ability to follow directions and procedures
- Have a willingness to learn with a passion for cooking
- Ability to work in a team with a positive attitude
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
Show us your hunger and determination and apply now!!