Are you a super keen 1st to 4th Year Wall and Ceiling Fixing Apprentice? Do you have a strong work ethic? If your apprenticeship was interrupted by Covid-19 or you are seeking a new employer, apply now!
1st to 4th Year Wall and Ceiling Fixing Apprentice – Ref No. 1011506
Based in Quinns Rocks, New Image Ceiling specialises in high-end homes builds.
We are seeking a highly motivated 1st to 4th Year Wall and Ceiling Fixing Apprentice to join our team. The ideal candidate has commenced their apprenticeship or completed a relevant pre-apprenticeship. However, keen, hardworking beginners with some construction industry experience will be considered for the role.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be passionate about the trade, have a genuine interest in pursuing a career in the industry
- Currently undertaking your apprenticeship or completed a relevant pre-apprenticeship (highly regarded)
- Construction industry experience (highly regarded)
- Punctual and reliable with a strong work ethic
- Show initiative
- Be willing to learn and take direction
- Physically fit
- Must have own transport and valid driver’s licence
- White Card
- Rights to live and work in Australia
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Measuring, marking and cutting plasterboard and other materials to secure them to walls, ceilings and battens
- Working with pre-cast cornices, panel mouldings, ceiling centres and other plaster fittings
- Plumbing and straightening corners, angles and wall and ceiling surfaces
- Applying and finishing acoustic, insulating and fireproofing materials
If you would like the opportunity to begin or complete your Wall and Ceiling Fixing Apprenticeship, apply now with your Resume and Cover Letter!
Location: Quinns Rock
Applications Close: 03/02/2021
If this sounds like you, apply now!
Please Note: All initial communication will be through Apprenticeship Support Australia