The successful candidate will work full time for 4 years whilst undertaking a Certificate III in Light Vehicle Mechanical Technology.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience with hand tools
- Have a genuine interest in becoming a light vehicle mechanic
- Be willing to learn and take on instruction
- Able to work well in a small team
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Servicing vehicles
- Tyre repairs & rotations
- Aligning cars
- Inspecting light vehicles to determine the extent of mechanical malfunction
If you would like the opportunity to work alongside our friendly team and gain a nationally recognised qualification submit an application today!
Please Note: All initial communication will be through Apprenticeship Support Australia