Sopranos is a unique Italian restaurant operating in a heritage-listed building, incorporating casual dining and function area, based in South Perth.
We are currently seeking a 1st or 2nd-year Chef apprentice to join our team.
- A Strong work ethic with a passion for the industry
- Reliable and punctual
- Willing to learn
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team
- Good communication and can remember given tasks
- Passion for food and working in the kitchen
- Respectful to their peers
- Previous experience working in a kitchen
In this role, you will learn all aspects of commercial cookery.
If you match the criteria above submit an application today to be considered for the role.
Please Note: All initial communication will be through Apprenticeship Support Australia