Surrounded by natural bush and birdlife at the foothills of the Chittering Valley wine trail this family-friendly winery and restaurant offers deliciously simple food and award-winning regional wines. Stringybark Winery & Restaurant was established in 1985 and is one of the oldest vineyards in the Chittering Valley and produces a limited quantity of hand-picked Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay, and Verdelho grapes.
We currently have an amazing opportunity for an enthusiastic, hardworking Apprentice Chef to join our team.
- Demonstrate a genuine interest in commercial cookery
- Reliable, punctual with a professional attitude
- Willing to learn and able to take on instructions
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment
- Excellent communication skills
The selected candidate will be trained in various aspects of Commercial Cooking. Your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Food preparation
- Operating commercial kitchen equipment safely and efficiently
- Cleaning and organising kitchen and equipment in adherence to hygiene and safety regulations
- Supporting kitchen staff during service
- Following recipes and cooking various menu items
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been looking for, click the apply button now and send us your resume and cover letter. We can't wait to hear from you!
Please Note: All initial communication will be through Apprenticeship Support Australia