Filing and Registry Clerks process and handle information and documents to maintain access to and security of database and record management systems.
Photo supplied by Northern Beaches Credit Union
Filing and Registry Clerks
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Skill Set Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- sorting information and documents for filing according to database and record management system protocols
- classifying and coding information and documents for inclusion in database and record management systems
- updating and modifying records
- filing information and documents in database and record management systems
- identifying and retrieving information and documents for users
- recording file and document movements
- labelling storage locations, and assembling and labelling new files
- removing inactive and dead files
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Cert III in Business Administration
- Cert IV in Business Administration
- Diploma of Business Administration
Other Careers In This Industry
Operations Officer - Traineeship (Identified Position)
- National Rugby League
- We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Indigenous candidate to join our Elite Officiating team on a 12 month Full Time Traineeship. The position will be based at ANZ Stadium in Homebush.
This role boasts a lot of variety and is nestled in an exciting area of the business. You’ll gain sound administration as well as operational insight into the workings of an Elite performance environment. You’ll be well supported by your Manager while you learn on the job skills and training to obtain a nationally recognised Certificate III in Business Administration as well as open yourself to huge potential for career development and pathway opportunities post-traineeship.
- 12 Month Traineeship Opportunity
- Identified Position
- ANZ Stadium - Homebush
- Administration & Office SupportOther Clerical & Administrative Workers
- Fri 1 Nov , 2019
- Homebush, New South Wales
- Fri 25 Oct , 2019
- $70,001 - $80,000
- Haymarket, New South Wales
- Fri 15 Nov , 2019
- Mascot, New South Wales
Career data sourced from: http://joboutlook.gov.au/