Service Station Attendants sell fuel, lubricants and other automotive accessories, and perform minor maintenance on motor vehicles at service stations.
Service Station Attendants
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
This role would suite the below personality styles:
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Personality Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- filling fuel tanks and containers to level specified by customer
- checking and replenishing air pressure in vehicle tyres, and oil and other vehicle fluid levels
- washing vehicle windscreens and windows
- performing minor repair work to vehicles such as replacing tyres, light bulbs and windscreen wiper blades
- maintaining and operating automatic car wash facilities
- collecting payments from customers for purchases
- cleaning petrol pumps and surrounding driveway, shop and facilities
- undertaking stock control and preparing reports on fuel, oil, accessories and other items sold
- replenishing stock of fast foods, newspapers, magazines and grocery items
- Service Station Attendant
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
Other Careers In This Industry
Apprentice Timber and Floating flooring installer
- Floormania Pty Ltd
- Full time apprentice required to be trained in all aspects of flooring installation, solid timber, engineered, floating laminate and vinyl plank. You will accompany a qualified installer to job sites and be instructed in the use of equipment required for flooring installation. You also be required to attend Tafe
- excellent training by professionals
- great working environment
- young vibrant company
- Trades & ServicesFloor Finisher
- Fri 20 Apr , 2018
- Sydney, New South Wales
- Thu 19 Apr , 2018
- Eastwood, New South Wales
- Wild Life Hair
- Wild Life Hairdressing Apprenticeship - learn all aspects of hairdressing with one of Sydneys finest hairdressing companies. Apprentices attend the Wild Life training program twice a week to receive the highest levels of education and TAFE certification as well as work in the salon to gain the service and life skills needed to be the best.
- Trades & ServicesHairdressers
- Tue 17 Apr , 2018
- Milsons Point, New South Wales
Career data sourced from: http://joboutlook.gov.au/