Make up Artists design and apply make up to actors, presenters and other performing artists.
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Skill Set Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- applying and retouching make up during shooting and performance, including special effects make up such as scars and wounds
- designing colour palettes for what would work best with what the person is wearing
- being on stand by to touch up make up before they shoot a scene
- watching the performance to make sure that make up is consistent through
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Certificate III in Make-Up
- Diploma of Screen and Media (Specialist Makeup Services)
Other Careers In This Industry
- Fri 22 Jun , 2018
- Cromer, New South Wales
Electricians - 3rd-4th Year Apprentice
- ELECDATA P/L
- A well-established Electrical Contracting company is seeking 3-4th Year Apprentice Electricians to be part of Sydney's most exciting infrastructure projects and the opportunity to learn and grow with the company.
- Be part of Sydney's most exciting infrastructure projects
- Excellent rates and job security
- Excellent career growth and opportunity
- Trades & ServicesElectricians
- Thu 21 Jun , 2018
- Kingsgrove, New South Wales
Wall & Floor Tiling
- Vivid Look Pty Ltd
- Wall & Floor Tiling company looking to expand. We are currently seeking the right person for a full-time role with an opportunity for a 4 year apprenticeship. Once completed, you will gain a 'National Certificate 3' in Wall & Floor Tiling.
- National Qualification
- Job satisfaction
- Trades & ServicesWall and Floor Tilers
- Wed 20 Jun , 2018
- Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Career data sourced from: http://joboutlook.gov.au/