Technical Sales Representatives represent companies in selling a range of industrial, medical and pharmaceutical goods and services to industrial, business, professional and other establishments.
Technical Sales Representatives
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
This role would suite the below personality styles:
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Personality Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks
- compiling lists of prospective client businesses using directories and other sources
- acquiring and updating knowledge of employers' and competitors' goods and services, and market conditions
- visiting regular and prospective client businesses to establish and act on selling opportunities
- assessing customers' needs and recommending and explaining goods and services to them
- monitoring customers' changing needs and competitor activity, and reporting these developments to sales management
- quoting and negotiating prices and credit terms, and completing contracts and recording orders
- arranging delivery of goods, installation of equipment and the provision of services
- reporting to sales management on sales made and the marketability of goods and services
- following up with clients to ensure satisfaction with goods and services purchased, and resolving any problems arising
- preparing sales reports and maintaining and submitting records of business expenses incurred
- Sales Representative (Industrial Products)
- Medical & Pharmaceutical Products Sales Rep
- Technical Sales Representatives
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Certificate III in Hospital-Health Services Pharmacy Support
- Certificate IV in Business Sales
Other Careers In This Industry
- Mon 16 Apr , 2018
- Sydney, New South Wales
- Fri 13 Apr , 2018
- $0 - $20,000
- Parramatta, New South Wales
Parts Interpreter Aprenticeship
- CVGT Australia
- A local dealership is looking for a first year parts interpreter. During your apprenticeship you will undertake all associated duties including, selling automotive products and services, responding to customer enquiries, preparation of invoices and support the service department.
- SalesRecreation Vehicle Salesperson
- Thu 12 Apr , 2018
- Bendigo, Victoria
Career data sourced from: http://joboutlook.gov.au/