Recreation vehicle salespersons sell recreation vehicles (including motorhomes, campervans, caravans, pop-tops, camper trailers, tent trailers, 5th wheelers and slide-ons)
Recreation Vehicle Salesperson
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
This role would suite the below personality styles:
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Personality Style" with a career.
- Determining customer requirements and advising on product range, price, delivery, warranties and product use and care
- Showing recreation vehicles to customers and test driving recreation vehicles with customers
- Selling recreation vehicles and recreation vehicle products such as parts and accessories
- Taking sales orders and preparing contracts of sale
- Receiving orders for parts and accessories
- Determining part sizes and details such as vehicle make, model, manufacturer and year
- Searching lists of parts to identify part numbers, price and availability
- Motor Vehicle Salesperson
- Recreation Vehicle Salesperson
- Caravan Salesperson
- Sales Person
- Sales Consultant
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Certificate III Recreational Vehicle and Accessories Retailing
- Certificate III in Automotive Sales
Other Careers In This Industry
- Central West Prospecting Supplies
- Sales assistant. In retail shop selling all matters of goods for gold prospecting.Experience with Minelab and Garrett metal detectors favourable. Stock control and admin using Quickbooks also an advantage. Must be honest and reliable with good referances.
- Relaxed work environment
- Country setting
- Enjoyable workplace with lots of extras.
- SalesSales Assistants (General)
- Fri 22 Dec , 2017
- $20,001 - $30,000
- Tue 16 Jan , 2018
- Tue 16 Jan , 2018
Career data sourced from: http://joboutlook.gov.au/