General Marketers identify market opportunities and advise on the development, coordination and implementation of plans for pricing and promoting an organisation's goods and services.
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
This role would suite the below personality styles:
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Personality Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- planning, developing and organising advertising policies and campaigns to support sales objectives
- coordinating production of advertising campaigns involving specialised activities, such as artwork, copywriting, media scripting, television and film production and media placement, within time and budget constraint
- analysing data regarding consumer patterns and preferences
- interpreting and predicting current and future consumer trends
- supporting business growth and development through the preparation and execution of marketing objectives, policies and programs
Other Careers In This Industry
- Tue 3 Apr , 2018
- Sydney, NSW
Career data sourced from: http://joboutlook.gov.au/