Conference and Event Organisers organise and coordinate services for conferences, events, functions, banquets and seminars.
Photo supplied by Bellaroma Coffee
Conference and Event Organisers
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
|Very strong growth|
This role would suite the below personality styles:
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Personality Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- promoting conferences, conventions and trade shows to potential customers
- responding to inquiries concerning services provided and costs for room and equipment hire, catering and related services
- meeting with clients to discuss their needs and outlining package options to meet these needs
- arranging and coordinating services, such as conference facilities, catering, signage, displays, audiovisual equipment, accommodation, transport and social events, for participants
- organising registration of participants
- negotiating the type and costs of services to be provided within budget
- overseeing work by contractors and reporting on variations to work orders.
- Conference and Event Organiser
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Cert III in Events
- Certificate III in Live Production and Services
- Diploma of Events
Other Careers In This Industry
- Mon 12 Feb , 2018
Career data sourced from: http://joboutlook.gov.au/