Recreation vehicle manufacturers manufacture recreation vehicles (including motorhomes, campervans, caravans, pop-tops, camper trailers, tent trailers, 5th wheelers and slide-ons) to meet Australian requirements, such as road worthiness and the Australian Design Rules.
Recreation Vehicle Manufacturer
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What is the vacancy level for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
This role would suite the below personality styles:
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Personality Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- Fabricating and assembling recreation vehicle chassis and suspension
- Constructing framework sections in metal, wood, fibreglass and other materials using shaping machines and cutting and welding equipment
- Bolting, screwing, riveting and welding sections together to form complete frameworks using hand and power tools
- Fabricating and installing recreation vehicle floors, frames, roofs, cladding, windows, doors and other items
- Assembling and fit out of furniture, upholstery, cabinetry, cable & pipe systems, appliances and accessories
- Interpret technical drawings and make measurements
- Operate and monitor machines/processes
- Recreation vehicle manufacturer
- Recreation vehicle builder
- Recreation vehicle assembler
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Certificate III in Recreational Vehicle Manufacturing
Other Careers In This Industry
- Thu 19 Apr , 2018
- $80,001 - $90,000
- Girraween, New South Wales
- Mon 16 Apr , 2018
- Granville, New South Wales
- Mon 23 Apr , 2018
- Brisbane City, Queensland
Career data sourced from: http://joboutlook.gov.au/