Community Managers control and coordinate the operations of a residential land lease community. This includes overseeing business processes, staff, contractual arrangments, grounds, amenities, plant and equipment.
Residential Land Lease Community Manager
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What is the vacancy level for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
This role would suite the below personality styles:
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Personality Style" with a career.
- Overseeing the day to day running of the business
- Answering enquiries relating to community policies and services
- resolving customer complaints
- coordinating front-office activities
- arranging cleaning and maintenance of buildings, recreation facilities and grounds
- training staff members
- managing staff performance
- financial management, including setting rents and budgets and cash flow
- liaising with local government to ensure compliance with laws and regulations
- may operate on-site facilities for residents, such as pools, bowling greens, golf putting greens, libraries, gymnasiums, restaurant, etc
- sign, supervise and enforce terms of tenancy agreements in accordance with legislation and may obtain enforcement orders where residents are in breach of requirements #may act as licensee for the purchase and sale of liquor
- Community Manager
- Community Operator
- Caravan Park Manager
- Operations Manager
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Certificate IV in Holiday Parks and Resorts
- Diploma of Holiday park and Resort Management
- Certificate IV in Leadership & Management
Other Careers In This Industry
- Heartattack and Vine
- Busy day and night venue specialising in Italian/Spanish influenced food and wine. Small, friendly and cooperative kitchen team with opportunities for creative input and increasing levels of responsibility for the right candidate.
- Small team of passionate career-hospitality types
- Supportive and positive work environment
- Wide range of learning experiences and opportunity for creative input and responsibility
- Hospitality & TourismChefs
- Thu 11 Jan , 2018
- Mon 15 Jan , 2018
- Wagga Wagga
- Mon 15 Jan , 2018
- $0 - $20,000
Career data sourced from: http://joboutlook.gov.au/