Housekeepers perform cleaning and housekeeping duties in private residences as well as hotels, motels, caravan/holiday parks, residential land lease communities and other commercial premises, which is essential to the success of these businesses.
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
|Very strong growth|
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Skill Set Style" with a career.
[CMSAbstractTransformation.DataBind]: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Other Careers In This Industry
Apprentice Baker and Pastry Cook
- Earlyrise Baking Company
- Working predominantly day shifts, the Earlyrise Baking team in Dubbo will assist you in learning the art of making quality, award winning products using the latest technology within a modern factory.
- We are daytime bakers
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Earn while you learn in a young and friendly team environment
- Hospitality & TourismBakers and Pastrycooks
- Mon 18 Jun , 2018
- Dubbo, New South Wales
- Tue 12 Jun , 2018
- West Ballina, New South Wales
Apprentice Chef (1st or 2nd Year)
- Ventuno Restaurant
- We are looking for a 1st or 2nd year apprentice chef to join our dynamic team. You will be working alongside two of our wonderful chefs who will teach you everything you need to know to be a Number 1 Chef.
- Opportunity to learn from some of Sydney's best chefs
- Fantastic opportunity to work in Sydney's Walsh Bay Precinct
- Opportunity to study at TAFE whilst learning the practical skills required to become a qualified chef
- Hospitality & TourismChefs
- Wed 30 May , 2018
- Millers Point, New South Wales
Career data sourced from: http://joboutlook.gov.au/