Caravan/Holiday Park Managers control and coordinate the operations of a caravan or holiday park or resort to provide accommodation and leisure services. This includes overseeing business processes, staff, marketing, product development, grounds, amenities, plant and equipment.
Caravan Park and Camping Ground Managers
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
This role would suite the below personality styles:
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Personality Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- Booking guest reservations, assigning accommodation and collecting payments #informing guests of local tourist attractions and recreational facilities
- Answering enquiries relating to park policies and services
- Resolving customer complaints
- Coordinating front-office activities
- Arranging cleaning and maintenance of cabins, caravans, amenities blocks, recreation facilities and grounds#training staff members
- Managing staff performance Financial management, including setting accommodation rates and budgets and cash flow
- Liaising with local government to ensure compliance with laws and regulations
- May operate an on-site shop, cafe or restaurant for guests
- May sign, supervise and enforce terms of tenancy agreements in accordance with legislation and may obtain enforcement orders where tenants are in breach of requirements
- May act as licensee for the purchase and sale of liquor
- Caravan Park Manager
- Holiday Park Manager
- Operations Manager
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Certificate IV in Holiday Parks and Resorts
- Diploma of Holiday Parks and Resorts
- Certificate IV in Leadership & Management
Other Careers In This Industry
- Thu 1 Feb , 2018
- The Roundabout Restaurant
- Are you passionate about delivering a great service to your customers? Are you a bit of a foodie & wine buff? Perhaps you’re interested in becoming one? We have an opportunity that is not to be missed!
- Hospitality & TourismWaiters
- Wed 14 Feb , 2018
- Wagga Wagga
- Mantra Lounge
- We are looking for a head chef, who will be involved in staffing of the kitchen, developing menu offerings, forecasting supply needs and estimating costs. You are expected to make sure the restaurant meets all regulations, including sanitary and safety guidelines.
- Hospitality & TourismChefs
- Wed 14 Feb , 2018
- $50,001 - $60,000
Career data sourced from: http://joboutlook.gov.au/