Chiropractors and Osteopaths diagnose and treat physiological and mechanical disorders of the locomotor system and tissue strain, stress and dysfunction that impede normal neural, vascular and biochemical mechanisms, and provide advice on preventing these disorders.
Chiropractors and Osteopaths
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
This role would suite the below personality styles:
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Personality Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- administering a variety of neurological, musculoskeletal and functional tests to identify and assess physical problems and ailments of patients
- planning and discussing effective management of patients' dysfunction
- designing, reviewing, monitoring, assessing and evaluating treatment programs
- assisting and improving the function of all body systems such as musculoskeletal, neurological, cardiovascular, respiratory, gastrointestinal, endocrine and genitourinary systems
- recording detailed patient medical histories, treatments delivered and the patients' responses and progress to treatments
- referring patients to specialists and liaising with other Health Professionals in relation to patients' problems, needs and progress
- educating patients, their partners, family and friends in therapeutic procedures, such as home exercises and lifestyle changes, to enhance patients' health and wellbeing.
- Bachelor of Science - Chiropractic *
Other Careers In This Industry
Qualified Dental Ceramist
- Omega Ceramics
- Do you want to work in a leading and busy Dental Laboratory?
We currently have a great opportunity for a full time position as a Ceramist Dental Technician. Great Opportunity to work with one of the Masters in Dentistry and other leading Dental Professionals in developing SMILE DESIGN workflow and high end work. The Successful candidate will also work with other valued team members.
- Healthcare & MedicalDental Assistants
- Tue 22 May , 2018
- $40,001 - $50,000
- South Yarra, Victoria
Disability Support Worker
- National Community Solutions
- Disability Support Workers Sydney
National Community Solutions
National Community Solutions is a new division part of Nation Networks plus (NNP
National Community Solutions are looking for caring, compassionate, understanding, and tolerant individuals.
For a rewarding career where you can make a difference to the lives of people with Disabilities, come and see us to find out more.
We are offering competitive packages for people to join our dedicated team for experienced Disability Support Workers who are looking for casual work in a rewarding environment. We are looking to fill a host of client’s roles with varying degrees of independence across Sydney.
Working as part of a team at National Community Solutions, you will deliver high quality support with our Disability Services clients. You will promote and support the health and safety of the people we support. You will encourage each individual to reach their goals and maintain choice and control over their lives.
- Healthcare & MedicalHealth and Welfare Services Managers
- Mon 14 May , 2018
- Sydney, New South Wales
- Thu 19 Apr , 2018
- Sydney , New South Wales
Career data sourced from: http://joboutlook.gov.au/