Training and Development Professionals plan, develop, implement and evaluate training and development programs to ensure management and staff acquire the skills and develop the competencies required by organisations to meet organisational objectives
Training and Development Professionals
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
This role would suite the below personality styles:
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Personality Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- identifying training needs and requirements of individuals and organisations
- setting human resource development objectives and evaluating learning outcomes
- preparing and developing instructional training material and aids such as handbooks, visual aids, online tutorials, demonstration models, and supporting training reference documentation
- designing, coordinating, scheduling and conducting training and development programs that can be delivered in the form of individual and group instruction, and facilitating workshops, meetings, demonstrations and conferences
- liaising with external training providers to arrange delivery of specific training and development programs
- promoting internal and external training and development, and evaluating these promotional activities
- monitoring and performing ongoing evaluation and assessment of training quality and effectiveness, and reviewing and modifying training objectives, methods and course deliverables
- gathering, investigating and researching background materials to gain an understanding of various subject matters and systems
- advising management on the development and placement of staff, and providing career counselling for employees
- Training and Development Professional
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Diploma of Vocational Education and Training
- Bachelor of Adult and Vocational Education
- Bachelor of Vocational Education and Training
- Master of Training and Development
Other Careers In This Industry
TRAINEE IN EARLY CHILDHOOD
- Tiny Town Child Care Centre
- We are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic trainee to join our dedicated team. You will earn money while studying and learning a new skill.
You will complete a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and be mentored by a dedicated team of professional Educators.
- Friendly and supportive team
- Family operated
- Education and TrainingChild Carers
- Wed 23 May , 2018
- Armidale, New South Wales
- Fri 25 May , 2018
- Sydney CBD, NSW
- Thu 24 May , 2018
- Blackbutt, New South Wales
Career data sourced from: http://joboutlook.gov.au/