Child Care Centre Managers plan, organise, direct, control and coordinate the activities of childcare centres and services including physical and human resources.
Child Care Centre Managers
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
|Very strong growth|
This role would suite the below personality styles:
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Personality Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks.
- developing and implementing programs to enhance the physical, social, emotional and intellectual development of young children
- providing care for children in before-school, after-school, day, and vacation care centres
- directing and supervising Child Carers in providing care and supervision for young children
- ensuring the centre is a safe area for children, staff and visitors
- complying with relevant government requirements and standards
- liaising with parents
- maintaining records and accounts for the centre
- recruiting staff and coordinating professional development
- Child Care Centre Manager
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Advanced Diploma of Children's Services
- Bachelor of Education - Early Childhood
Other Careers In This Industry
Room Leader OOSHCC
- Child Campus Karratha
- Child Campus Karratha Child Care is looking for a Qualified OOSHCC Room leader and Assistant Educators. The company offers a competitive salaries and a very conducive work environment that makes you feel good and excited about your job. The qualified room Leader will be responsible for the room management to ensure a high-quality Service is consistently maintained in all areas and aspects of the Service.
- Small services located at Primary school with plenty of play ground for children
- Great Kids, Staff, parents and welcoming environment with supportive management
- competitive remunerations
- Education and TrainingChild Care Centre Managers
- Thu 25 Jan , 2018
- $50,001 - $60,000
- Wed 31 Jan , 2018
- Lane Cove
Career data sourced from: http://joboutlook.gov.au/