Apprentices and trainees
Skillsroad Recruit is our specialist recruitment arm for apprentice and trainee placements in a range of industries including building, health, administration, construction, manufacturing and retail.
Working together with the Australian Business Apprenticeships Centre we can find the right apprentice or trainee for your business, test their suitability and process all the paperwork to ensure you benefit from the available government funding rebates.
Hiring apprentices and trainees can be time consuming due to the volume of applicants for school leaver 2nd and 3rd year positions.
We offer a number of candidate screening services to save valuable time and assist you in making sound hiring decisions.
Our services are very affordable when compared with traditional recruitment agencies. We have a pricing schedule based on a flat fee per placement, appropriate to the level of position being filled.
Our flexible service options mean you can get valuable help throughout the whole recruitment process - or if you prefer, just with certain parts of it.
Outsource your recruitment needs to us, so you can get on with the business of running your business.
When you have a vacancy we're ready to respond
Brought to you by NSW Business Chamber and Australian Business Apprenticeships Centre, Skillsroad recruiters can utilise a unique combination of business networks, staff expertise and brand recognition to reach a large pool of quality candidates.
Our primary vehicle for attracting candidates is through our niche website skillsroad.com.au It is a dedicated career resource and jobs board designed for people who like the idea of hands-on practical work and learning on the job.
Our specialist recruiters can manage part or all of the process for you. We can:
- identify your skill requirements
- write and place job advertisements
- attract talented applicants via multiple channels
- use candidate matching technology to filter
- high volume responses
- screen and test applicants before they are presented to you
- conduct further screening, testing and reference checking onselected candidates.
Following the placement of a candidate, our Australian Business Apprenticeships Centre consultant will visit your workplace and can provide, at no cost to you:
- assistance with the required paperwork to sign-up the new employee into their traineeship or apprenticeship
- referrals to appropriate Registered Training Organisations
- advice on tapping into available government incentives and benefits
- ongoing support for the term of the apprenticeship/traineeship.
Did you know?
Both your current and new employees can be eligible for apprenticeship and traineeship qualifications and your investment in creating skilled employees brings with it a number ofincentives. Benefits can include:
- Australian Government financial incentives ranging from $750 - $4000
- training award pay rates
- payroll tax rebates or exemptions
Australian Business Apprenticeships Centre has over ten years experience in the sign-up and ongoing management of apprenticeships and traineeships and can advise on the qualifications that are relevant for your staff. Call 1300 652 236 today.