GIVE A YOUNG PERSON A GO IN YOUR BUSINESS!
The Skillsroad Show is now touring NSW to drive employment, promote practical job skills and create a better future for our youth.
An initiative of NSW Business Chamber, this revolutionary movement will showcase the many exciting careers within your industries and help attract top local talent.
We are now calling on committed Australian businesses to create work experience opportunities, open days - where job-seekers can tour your business and learn how it functions and most importantly, jobs!
These opportunities will be marketed in your area through campaigns, our jobs board and beyond, to inject fresh talent and grow your business.
Why should I get involved?
- Have top local talent compete for roles in your business.
- Position your business as a community leader.
- Trial work experience students prior to offering employment.
How do you get involved?
- Create a work experience opportunity in your business.
- Employ a new worker in your business.
- Offer an apprenticeship or traineeship in your business.
Pledge your support for the Skillsroad Show and position your business as a champion for youth employment. Join the movement and help build a better Australia!
Why wait? get involved now!
Hear what an Employer from Penrith has to say: