Apprenticeship is: ENGINEERING – Mechanical Trade Certificate III
Qualification: Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical trade
Term: 4 years
In this role you will learn about the use of specialist measuring equipment and a range of hand tools, work from detailed drawings and learn how to use the following equipment:
· Milling machinery
· Grinding machinery
· Thread cutting machinery
· CNC lathes or machining equipment
· Tool cutting and grinding equipment
· Boring equipment.
· Setting up of machinery to enable the manufacture of engineering products
· Repair and replacement of components, parts or other items
· Design and manufacture of modifications to existing components parts and other items
· Jobbing style shop so each job that comes in is different – never boring
· Modern CNC & large manual machines
· We do a lot of work for every industry - mining, railway, building products, power generation – your exposure will be vast!
· Heavy engineering – you wont believe the size of some of the parts we machine!
If you are looking to start your career in the engineering industry, this is the opportunity for you!
Contact Jessica on 97552377 ot send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org