If you are passionate about making beautiful food and want to train in a cafe enviroment under a classicly trained fine dining chef then this is the job for you:
Apprentice Chef Essentials:
You will work closely alongside the head chef and managers of the food and beverage team to ensure the solid food reputation that has been developed will continue in to the future. You will have passion and flare and use this to your advantage to helping create seasonal menus using local ingredients.
- Have experience within a fast paced, high-pressure environment.
- Be able to work autonomously and within our high performing team
- Display a punctual, professional and reliable character
- Demonstrate flexibility, organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Working alongside our Head Chef and Cafe Manager to ensure extraordinary Food and Service.
- Planning and organisational skills
- Meticulous adherence to food safety regulations
- Assist Head Chef with Menu / recipe development, budgeting and implementation
- Assist Head Chef to maintain kitchen presentation and asset management.
- Have the ability to work well within a team.
- Punctuality and impeccable personal presentation.
- the ability to maintain a high level of product while under pressure.
- the ability to support the head chef in costing and developing menus.
- The ability to follow WHS protocols.
This is a full time permanent position for immediate start across a 7-day roster, including weekends and peak holiday periods.
Applicants must be eligible to work in Australia.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Flexible working hours (no nights)
- Competitive remuneration
- Supported by a great team and culture
Job Type: Full-time
Qualifications and Skills
Currently enrolled in an Apprenticeship program or be ready to enroll in an Apprenticeship program.
Benefits and Perks
Great location, no nights, day time operation only, great training.
Job Type: Full-time