Motor Vehicle Parts and Accessories Fitters fit and replace parts and accessories on motor vehicles.
Motor Vehicle Parts & Accessories Fitters
- How many are employed in this occupation?
- What are the average weekly earnings for full time workers ($ before tax)?
- How does unemployment compare with other occupations?
- What are the job prospects for this occupation?
- What will be the likely future employment growth for the next five years?
This role would suite the below personality styles:
Take our Career Quiz to match your "Personality Style" with a career.
This occupation may include associated occupations with varying tasks. •removing old and damaged parts and cleaning surrounding areas on vehicles •fitting batteries and installing accessories such as sun roofs, stereos and alarms •removing damaged glass, trimming strips and rubber seals from window frames and mountings on motor vehicles, positioning new windscreens and glass windows on frames and attaching and sealing them •inspecting, removing and repairing muffler mountings, and fitting new mufflers, extractors and exhaust pipes •removing radiators from vehicles and cleaning and repairing them •installing new or repaired radiators into vehicles and repairing and replacing other units in the cooling system such as thermostats, head gaskets and water pumps •inspecting tyres to determine which repair action to implement and repairing punctures in tubes and tubeless tyres •operating air driven equipment to remove and refit tyres and tubes on vehicles •balancing wheels and tyres using static and electronic equipment
- Motor Vehicle Parts and Accessories Fitter
- Exhaust and Muffler Fitter
- Radiator Fitter
- Tyre Fitter
VET (Vocational Education And Training)
- Certificate II in Automotive Body Repair Technology
- Certificate II in Automotive Tyre Servicing Technology
- Certificate II in Automotive Exhaust System Technology
Other Careers In This Industry
- Wed 14 Feb , 2018
3rd Year Apprentice Plumber
- JET Plumbing PTY LTD
- Apprentice Plumber
- Excellent working conditions in a family run, friendly business environment
- Above award wages for the right candidate and overtime
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Trades & ServicesPlumbers
- Thu 8 Feb , 2018
- Hornsby Heights
- Medina Engineering Pty. Ltd.
- We have a position available for a 1st year apprentice machinist at our busy precision engineering workshop in Chipping Norton, NSW.
- Want to be a First Class Machinist?
- Get your trade from the best & most diverse in the business
- We have an apprenticeship position available NOW!
- Trades & ServicesMetal Fitters and Machinists
- Tue 6 Feb , 2018
- Chipping Norton
Career data sourced from: http://joboutlook.gov.au/